This garden provides an opportunity to improve access to nutritious fresh produce in our community! This happens in several ways:
- Learn how to garden.
- Tend a garden plot at the church.
- Grow a garden at home.
- Teach a gardening skill.
- Water the church gardens.
- Deliver produce to food pantry.
How does our Garden Work?
- You can volunteer for planting day and other major service days in the garden.
- You can volunteer as a gardener to grow fresh produce for the Maple Morgan Park Food Pantry.
- You can register for a garden plot to grow your own fresh produce with our support.
- All Garden Events will comply with best practices for social distancing either by scheduling individual time in the garden or staying at distance outdoors.
**If you are interested in getting involved with us in any way this season, you can fill out the participant form below.**
Our church garden is a partner of Grace Seeds Ministry in Chicago. Add our events below to your calendar!
Garden Team Events
Add our events to your calendar:
- Thursday April 30th, 6:30pm - Garden Team Orientation Meeting via Zoom. You can join the Zoom Meeting through the app. Register for the team below to receive call in details.
- *Saturday, May 9th - Garden Prep Day
- *Saturday, May 23rd - Flower Sale Fundraiser
- *Saturday, May 30th - Garden Planting Day
- Monday, June 8th, 7:00-8:00pm - Weekly Monday Night Gardening Devotional Group Begins as Zoom Call. Garden team will gather for spiritual grounding and technical coordination.
*These events will be coordinated in shifts to maintain proper social distancing. Attend the Orientation Meeting and/or complete the registration form below to get more details.